PPM Power can now supply a series of 3-phase AC-DC power supplies delivering up to 3200W in a 2U package. The TPS3000 series from TDK Lambda operates from a wide range Delta or Wye 350 – 528Vac 3-phase input, avoiding the requirement for step-down transformers and assisting phase load current-balancing. Models are available with a nominal voltage of either 24 or 48v. The 24V model can deliver up to 3200W at 133.3A. The power supply isolation is 3kVac input to output, 2kVac input to ground and 500Vac output to ground.
- Isolated AC fail,
- DC-good and dropped-phase signals,
- Remote on/off,
- Remote sense
- 12V 0.3A standby supply.
- Test and measurement
- RF power amplifiers
- Semiconductor fabrication.
- Parallel Operation – up to eight units can be connected in parallel for higher power and internal ORing FETs allow redundant operation.
- High efficiency over a wide temperature range – the 92.5% efficient unit can operate at full load in ambient temperatures of up to 50°C and deliver up to 55% load at 70°C.
- Cooling – internal temperature-controlled fan to reduce noise.
- Case dimensions – 107 x 84.4 x 324mm (W x H x D) – suitable for 2U high racking systems
- Standards compliance – All models certified to UL/CSA 60950-1, IEC/EN 60950-1 and carry the CE mark for Low Voltage and RoHS2.
- Radiated emissions – complies with EN55022-A and meets the IEC 61000-3-2 harmonics, IEC 61000-4 immunity and SEMI F47-0706.
- PMBus™ communications interface – allows remote monitoring of output voltage, output current, internal temperature, status signals and fan speed. In addition, output voltage, overcurrent limit and remote on/off can be programmed via the PMBus™. Output voltage can also be adjusted between 19.2 – 29V and the current limit point by 70-105% using front panel potentiometers or an analogue 0-5Vdc voltage.