- lab benchtop testing with software drivers
- component, aerospace and automotive testing
- semiconductor fabrication
- water treatment
- solar array simulation.
Models and features
- side by side mounting of the half rack series with the GH/RM option kit
- low weight (less than 3.5 kg half-rack and 5 kg full-rack)
- half rack size takes up less space in customer systems, making it easier to package and quicker to install
- blank front panel option
- snap-on dust filters option
- 5 year warranty.
Programming and interface
Programming is consistent across the entire 1 kW to 15 kW Genesys+ series by either front panel controls, remotely, or by using the isolated analogue control and monitoring which are provided as standard. Optional interfaces include GPIB (IEEE488.2) and the Anybus CompactCom interface platform for EtherCAT and Modbus-TCP. Software drivers, a waveform creator and a virtual front panel GUI are provided in the software package.
Safety features are standard in all Genesys+ power supplies, providing Safe/Auto re-start, Last Setting Memory and built-in protection functions.