High Voltage Connectors
- Single pin connectors up to 100kV / 80A
- Multi-pin connectors up to 12kV / 30A with up to nine HV or LV contacts.
- Variopro HV connectors – low cost moulded plastic HV connectors for applications up to 3kV – ideal for internal cabling.
- Custom modular connectors – modular system allows almost any combination of signal types including high voltage, pneumatic, signal, data and fibre-optic.
- Connectors are rated even when unmated.
Receptacle & Plug Type
Receptacle and plug type connectors are available for both panel and cable mounting. Coupling cable mounts are also available.
- Standard or customised connectors
- Leadtimes of just a few days
- Low volumes available
In addition to energy distribution, these HV connectors are used in a wide variety of high voltage applications including:
Material and test equipment – electro beam welding, electrostatic coating, UV curing/bleaching, induction heating, high voltage testing
High energy physics – cathode ray tubes, electron guns, linear accelerators, travelling wave tubes, magnetrons, thyrotrons,
Medical and biotechnology – fluoroscopy, mammography, tomography, electrophoresis
Semiconductor and microelectronics – microlithography, reactive-ion etching, CVD/CDE/PVD processing, diffusion
Analysis and inspection – spectrometry, focused ion beam electron microscopy, x ray scanning
|Category||Max Voltage Rating||Current Range||Number of HV Pins||Max Cable Size||Protection Class|
|Single Pin High Voltage Connectors||10 - 100 kV||30 - 80 A||1||AWG 14||IP50|
|Multi Pin High Voltage Connectors||< 12 kV||3 - 30 A||2 - 9||AWG 14||IP54|
|Internal High Voltage Connectors||8 - 13 kV||13 - 30 A||1 - 3||AWG 26||IP20|
|Custom Modular Connectors||Contact PPM||Contact PPM||1 - Many||< AWG 14||IP65|
|High Voltage Cables||10 - 100 kV||-||-||AWG 14||-|
Showing all 5 results