Tape-wound soft magnetic cores, isolation transformers and electromagnets.
Suitable for a range of applications in scientific research, product prototyping and commercial production stages.
Call us on 01793 784389 to discuss your application.
Magnetic components from PPM Power include isolation transformers, soft magnetic cores and electromagnets.
PPM Power supply tape-wound soft magnetic cores manufactured from a range of materials, including grain-oriented silicon steels, 50% and 80% nickel alloys, amorphous material, cobalt alloys as well as nanocrystalline and METGLAS. Cores of up to 1.8m x 1.8m / 1800Kg and strip widths up to 0.6m are possible. There is virtually no limit on maximum strip width with stacked assemblies. Cores can be supplied as an assembly of multiple cores stacked and bonded together. Stacked cores actually perform better because the voltage per lamination supported is divided by the number of cores stacked together. Cores can be ordered with a very thin layer of epoxy, encapsulating the core to help improve handling and minimise sloughing of the outer core layer, which may be important in high voltage or oil filled applications.
- Configurable custom isolation transformers for systems requiring electrical transfer, circuit protection and power isolation
- Full standard line of epoxy cast isolation transformers with standard primary voltages from 120V to 240V
- Isolation voltages up to 50kVDC, standard VA ratings up to 1000VA and capacitance < 140pF
- Custom designs – Please send us a specification or drawing.
- Stangenes wire-wound, foil wound & hollow tube electromagnets built from standard materials and tooling.
- Send us a drawing and specification of your custom design and force requirements.
Showing all 3 results