The system allows for the measurement of the E-field VECTOR (amplitude and phase for each eigen axis). The E-field measurement is totally independent from the B-field. The electro-optic probes technology allows the best possible measuring performances without disturbing the E-field.
The eoSense converter provides, per channel:
- A fully analogue signal (VOUT) proportional to the E-field component to be measured. This signal is recorded and stored either by any oscilloscope (for time domain analysis) or by a spectrum analyser or a VNA (for frequency domain analysis).
- The Normalisation Factor (analogue value delivered by the OE converter) or the Antenna Factor (digital value read on the PC) lead to the absolute value of the E-field signal in V/m.
This opto-electronic converter must be used with the eoProbe sensors, a dedicated Kapteos software or dedicated instructions sent from your own software via the Ethernet port. It operates up to three directly connected eoProbes .
In real-time, the (100% analog conversion) the optical signal transmitted by the eoProbe is converted into an electrical signal that can be analysed with an instrument like an oscilloscope, a spectrum analyser. It includes an antenna factor (AF) real-time treatment for measuring absolute electric fields (modulus, phase). Each eoSense is delivered with a Routine Test Report valid for 2 years.
|LF-30S||40 Hz-30 MHz||30 dB (standard)|
|MF-01U||1 kHz- 1 GHz||50 dB gain|
|HF-10||100 MHz - 10 GHz||55 dB gain|
|HF-20||100 MHz - 20 GHz||45 dB gain|
|HF-40||20 kHz - 40 GHz||48 dB gain|
|Weight||approx 9 kg (for 1 channel version without AMP)|
|Operating temperature||+15 to +30 °C (59 to 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||<= 95 % without condensation|
|Power supply||100 - 250 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz , 150 W max.|
|Front panel I/O||eoProbe connector: ruggedized UTS-LC (1/ch)
50 Ω analog (1/ch)
* BNC type: LF and MF versions
* SMA type: HF-10 version
* 3.5 mm type: HF-20 version
* K female type: HF-40 version
Antenna factor correction:
1 x LED status
1 x Laser on/off key
|Rear panel I/O||1 x USB 2.0 port
1 x Ethernet port
1 x Laser interlock adaptor (BNC type connector)
1 x ground screw