The ESA Series offers customised power, voltage, current and frequency ranges to optimise application and budget. The source can be also configured with constant output characteristics defined by the application. With the DC option this AC PSU can be extended to provide a DC output.
With TFT-Touch panel operation on the front screen, the user can control the power source with GUI software. System status indicators and an emergency stop button are installed on the front panel. Programming interfaces including RS485 and LAN interfaces are standard, while optional RS232 and analogue interfaces are available for automated test applications.
Graphical User Interface (GUI) software and auto-ranging output characteristics
- 30 kVA – 2 MVA and above
- Independent three-phase output
- Voltage and frequency sequencing programming via GUI, slew rate can be programmed
- Up to 40th harmonic waveform generation
- Voltage drop simulation (LVRT for inverter test)
- ON and OFF output phase angle can be programmed
- Output can be shorted for short circuit test
- Triger out, TTL signal output for voltage or frequency change
- Mod-bus/SCPI protocols
- Remote sense
- Customised voltage, current and power ranges
Browse the table below or call us on +44 (0)1793 784389 and talk to a member of our team.
|Power Level||Voltage Range||Output current||Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||Weight|
|30 kVA||0 - 300 V L-N||46 A/ph||800 x 800 x 1900||< 800 kg|
|60 kVA||0 - 300 V L-N||91 A/ph||800 x 800 x 2200||< 1000 kg|
|120 kVA||0 - 300 V L-N||182 A/ph||2 x 800 x 800 x 2200||< 1700 kg|
|250 kVA||0 - 300 V L-N||379 A/ph||2 x 900 x 900 x 2200||< 2500 kg|
|500 kVA||0 - 300 V L-N||758 A/ph||4 x 900 x 900 x 2200||< 5000 kg|