Automotive ATE solutions can suffer from slow down/up programming speeds which produce bottlenecks in production throughput. Genesys™ Fast-Speed Models are especially designed for automotive test simulation and similar ATE applications where faster output dynamics are required, such as:
• Engine control
• Powertrain control (including hybrid drive technologies and electric drives)
• Vehicle dynamics (e.g. HIL, ESP, damping control)
Improved testing speeds within these applications reduces the production times of automotive vehicles and in turn may increase profit margins for businesses due to the improvement in production output.
The table below demonstrates the specifications of the Genesys™ Fast-Speed 30-110-F module against a standard Genesys 30-110 module.
|Model||Output Voltage |
|Output Current |
|Output Power |
|Up-prog. response time, 0~Vo Rated |
|Down-prog. response time, Full-load |
|Down-prog. response time, No-load
|Genesys Fast Speed |
Genesys™ Power Sink
The Genesys™ Power Sink module measures power being fed back to the power supply and can sink any overcurrent up to 200 W in order to maintain a constant output voltage. When a power supply is programmed at lower voltage and low load conditions the module allows for a faster response. These features make the Power Sink Module useful for applications such as:
• ATE systems requiring fast down programming at no load conditions
• Automotive Motor Testing eg. power window drives, mirror and seat adjustment
• Testing capacitors and batteries
• Testing electric motors with PWM-speed control.